We’ve got a BIG beer release coming your way on Saturday, November 9th. Are you ready?! Join us from 12:00 – 6:00 PM as we release the following –
* Barrel-Aged Speed of Darkness, 10% – You’ve been patiently waiting. After Bourbon barrel-aging for nearly a year, this Russian Imperial Stout is ready. Warm notes of whiskey, dark chocolate, coffee and vanilla make this a seasonal favorite.
* Fruit Can Man V2, 9% – Everyone’s favorite superhero is BACK! This time, Fruit Can Man, our Imperial Sour is sporting, black currant, boysenberry, plum, and milk sugar.
* Better Bring Grandma, 7% – You’re free on the 9th but is Grandma? This Double Dry-Hopped India Pale Ale is sure to sell out. It features El Dorado and Wai-iti hops bringing a citrus and tropical fruit hop character to this beer.
* Tell Your Citra Cashmere Outside, 8% – This Double Dry-Hopped Double IPA features Citra and Cashmere hops (see what we did there) and is brewed with copious amounts of flaked oats and wheat for a silky-soft, pillowy mouthfeel.
* Chasing Rainbows V4, 6.8% – Ask and you shall receive. The next Sour Ale in this highly sought after series is brewed with pomegranate, grapefruit and milk sugar.