After giving it a trial run on cask, we thought it was worth a full batch!
Gummiberry Joose: Pineapple-Orange coming to you in a big way!
Luscious creamy pineapple-orange goodness.
If the triple berry batch was any indication, this is going to go quick!
It’s a Leap Year and you know what the means…we get an extra day in February. An extra day to use to your advantage, to do whatever you want. We’ll be drinking beer, there’s no doubt about that, who’s planning to join us? We’re dropping five cans on Saturday, February 29th at 12:00 PM.
* I Wish I Was At The Yard – Dry-Hopped Pale Ale – It’s back and just in time for Opening Day. This collaboration with Monument City Brewing Company is the perfect, crushable, beer dry-hopped with Citra and Cashmere hops, 4.5%
* Fruit Can Man V3 – Imperial Sour Ale – The next in our Fruit Can Man series is brewed with lactose, tart cherry, red currant and red raspberry, 9%
* Undulatus – Hazy IPA – Brewed with Idaho 7 and El Dorado hops, as well as copious amounts of oats and milk sugar, for a smooth, creamy finish, 7%
* Super Fruit Can Man – Imperial Sour Ale – *Limited Release – Brewery Only* Brewed with even more lactose, tart cherry, red currant and red raspberry, 9%
* The Future Isn’t What It Used To Be – Double Dry-Hopped IPA – Our newest collaboration with Stillwater Artisanal double dry-hopped with Wai-iti, Azacca, and Rakau, 8%
* Apple Cobbler Fruit Shake – Nitro Sour Ale – Another new collaboration with Stillwater Artisanal and Chesapeake Cider Company. This sour has apple, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and milk sugar, 6%
Dizzy Cow Pizzeria will also be here slinging some delicious pies.
Join us as we venture off to the precious lands of Honalee.
This strawberry-coconut milkshake pale takes us all to a place of simpler things.
Flaked wheat and milk sugar set the stage with a creamy and silky body. Conditioned on strawberry and toasted coconut for bold juicy nostalgia. Finished with a dash of vanilla to tie it all together.
Join noble kings, princes, and pirates and get your fill while you can. For dragons live forever, but not so little boys (or beers)!
You asked for it and we made it happen! Starting March 7th, you can get our Animal Hazy IPA in cans to enjoy the goodness at home. We’d love to have you come out and help us celebrate.
Join us on March 7th to get wildly hoppy!
We have the PG County Animal Shelter coming out for a dog adoption fair. Come pet some pooches and even take an animal home!
We also have AXE THROWING (!!!) happening from 6 – 9 PM to let your inner wild side come out. $10 for 10 throws or $25 unlimited.
On your way out make sure to leave extra hoppy by taking a 6-pack of Animal home!
Our DDH IPA is light and hazy in appearance, highly aromatic, and packed full of juicy hop flavor. It strikes a balance between the notes of tropical flesh fruit, citrus rind, and pine sap showcased in American grown hops. A top seller in our taprooms, this Animal is sure to drive you wild.
What’s PiDay without some…. Cobbler?
Gummiberry Joose: Apricot Cobbler drops on 3.14….
Our fruited sour base getting even more milk sugar love. Conditioned with cinnamon, toasted almond, vanilla, and apricot. Oh.. and love of course.
See y’all then!